Postal address : Pymmwenn Printing, Unit 5, 57 Thorby Avenue, March PE15 0AR. England
Email address : email@example.com
Our website address is: https://pymmwenn.com.
2. How do we collect your data?
We collect your data from the information you provide in the following ways :
- When you send us an email
- When you contact us by telephone call
- When you use this website’s online forms,
- by other means.
3. Data that is given to us by you.
We only collect the information that we will need and that is relevant for the purposes for which we intend to use it, which is to respond to your queries and requests, to communicate with you and to simply print your orders and supply those goods.
4. The data we may collect from you
- Invoice / billing address
- Delivery address
- Email address
- Contact telephone number
- Website Cookie Information
5.Use of your data.
We will keep your data with firewall protection, for as long as is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes as described in this policy. This will include holding this data for legal accounting purposes and to fulfil the service to provide future orders.
6. Secure Data storage
Data which we collect from you is stored on secure servers based in the UK. These servers are fully GDPR compliant. The data is encrypted and encapsulated and protected with network-level and server-level firewalls with centralized live antivirus protection as well as patch management to prevent any virus or malware attack. All communication to the fully encrypted servers use SSL.
7. Who we share data with :
- We only disclose data outside of our business, in certain circumstances, like sharing your data with third party suppliers, such as couriers or the postal service so they can deliver your items.
- Third party payment providers who process payments made over the website and so enable third party payment providers to process payments and refunds.
- It also may be necessary to disclose to a third party without your consent but only if we are legally obliged to do so.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
8. Accessing and modifying your data.
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- Right to delete : If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
9. If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us.
10. Online Payments.
The padlock symbol in the browser bar and the “https” shows that this is a secure website and any payment information entered is encrypted before it is sent, using SSL technology .
- We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
- It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
- You will assume the responsibility of ensuring that programmes, data downloaded or otherwise received form this website are free from viruses, worms, Trojans or other items of destructive nature.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- The copyright in this website belongs to Pymmwenn Printing.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent. If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
12. Exclusion of Liability
Under no circumstances will Pymmwenn Printing be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or otherwise damage howsoever resulting from the use of this website.
13. Cookie Information
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.